In an effort to introduce myself, I tracked down one of those online social media site surveys, I thought it would be fun for me to do and might help you get to know the writer that much better. I encourage you to blog your own answers to this survey too!
What’s your first name? Ashley
Are you male or female? Female
How old are you? 26, which is an interesting age actually with the realization that I am closer to 30 than I am to 20!
What’s your favorite food and color? Interesting combination. Both are dependent on my mood. I love earthy tones and I love earthy food :) I am a sucker for a Greek salad!
Do you have a hobby? If so, what is it? I would say that, although its probably more than a hobby, school would be my hobby!
How would you describe your personality? Bubbly and Compassionate, although I am fiercely protective of those that I love
What are you passionate about? my marriage and my love of family
What are your strengths? I like to think that I am intelligent and articulate
What are your weaknesses? I am a procrastinator!!
Who do you admire? Anybody who is able to be themselves and who treat the people around them with respect
What do you value? family, love, life
What are your beliefs? I believe in the universe and energy, I have not taken a significant religious journey, but I am about to embark on one. I believe in a lot that is taught in the bible; however, I feel that some of it should not be interpreted so literally. Jesus knows how I feel and judging me for my religious indifference causes more damage to you than it does to me.
What would you like to improve in your life? I would like to try and make more time to be active, I am also really trying to work on my self-esteem and self awareness, I think it is really important to be self aware.
What are your long-term goals? To finish school, get a job and start a family
What do you like about yourself? I think I am a good person. I truly give everyone the benefit of the doubt, which makes me feel somewhat vulnerable at times. It has come back to bite me before, but 9 times out of 10 it was worth giving that person the chance.
What are my priorities? Family. Laughter. Honesty. Respect.
Do you have a good relationship with your family? Yes, I do. I have a HUGE family, we are all very close.
What is your purpose? To spread as much love as possible and to leave this earth with the smallest carbon footprint possible.
If you had only 6 months to live, what would you do? First of all, I think that its important to acknowledge that life is a precious gift, and for those of you who have life stolen from you or the life of someone you now stolen from them either through sickness or accident, I offer my sincerest condolences. I would spend that time with family, beside the ocean.
Are you male or female? Female
How old are you? 26, which is an interesting age actually with the realization that I am closer to 30 than I am to 20!
What’s your favorite food and color? Interesting combination. Both are dependent on my mood. I love earthy tones and I love earthy food :) I am a sucker for a Greek salad!
Do you have a hobby? If so, what is it? I would say that, although its probably more than a hobby, school would be my hobby!
How would you describe your personality? Bubbly and Compassionate, although I am fiercely protective of those that I love
What are you passionate about? my marriage and my love of family
What are your strengths? I like to think that I am intelligent and articulate
What are your weaknesses? I am a procrastinator!!
Who do you admire? Anybody who is able to be themselves and who treat the people around them with respect
What do you value? family, love, life
What are your beliefs? I believe in the universe and energy, I have not taken a significant religious journey, but I am about to embark on one. I believe in a lot that is taught in the bible; however, I feel that some of it should not be interpreted so literally. Jesus knows how I feel and judging me for my religious indifference causes more damage to you than it does to me.
What would you like to improve in your life? I would like to try and make more time to be active, I am also really trying to work on my self-esteem and self awareness, I think it is really important to be self aware.
What are your long-term goals? To finish school, get a job and start a family
What do you like about yourself? I think I am a good person. I truly give everyone the benefit of the doubt, which makes me feel somewhat vulnerable at times. It has come back to bite me before, but 9 times out of 10 it was worth giving that person the chance.
What are my priorities? Family. Laughter. Honesty. Respect.
Do you have a good relationship with your family? Yes, I do. I have a HUGE family, we are all very close.
What is your purpose? To spread as much love as possible and to leave this earth with the smallest carbon footprint possible.
If you had only 6 months to live, what would you do? First of all, I think that its important to acknowledge that life is a precious gift, and for those of you who have life stolen from you or the life of someone you now stolen from them either through sickness or accident, I offer my sincerest condolences. I would spend that time with family, beside the ocean.
If there is one word to describe your entire self, what would that be? Genuine.
There we have it!
I look forward to sharing my life with you!
No comments:
Post a Comment