
This is my husband...isn't he dreamy??
I posted this picture of him because...well..this is probably the most accurate depiction of him: In a wool Steiny, Carhardt pants, hiking boots, a toque sitting on top of a Moose he just shot with his 30-06 in its antlers (yes, we're Canadian).
Jordan and I met on September 1st 2008 - I remember the date because on the same day my roommate at the time began dating a guy she'd met at a party (long story). The love of my life literally walked through my front door one day (seriously ladies, this is how true love happens, its not forced, it just happens!). I was absolutely attracted to him and, naturally, struck up a conversation with him. He made it obvious that he liked hunting and thanks to my uncle, I knew enough about hunting to perk his interests. From there we formed a close friendship, mainly based on family turmoil. Jordan was experiencing something that I had experienced in my own family and he felt talking to me about it because I could easily relate. I recognized that there was something special about Jordan, and often professed my love for him to my friends. A year later at a Lions game he asked me out, a year after that we were engaged and a year after that we are married.
He is honestly my best friend, we connect on so many levels and really understand each other. We also have A LOT of common interests, like camping, fishing, hiking, swimming, travelling, etc. He's also the HANDIEST man on this planet (besides my dad) who can install, built or fix anything and everything.
I really love him and I can't wait to start a family...must finish my degree first though!
No comments:
Post a Comment